Seeing is believing! Safe & effective treatments for dark circles and eye wrinkles
“Do you feel like your eyes are prematurely aging you? Dark under-eye circles? Hollow and looking tired all the time? Wrinkles and crepiness?
These are among the most common complaints and inquiries received at a medical aesthetics clinic. Dark circles and hollows are frustrating because they tend to suggest an individual is tired, sad, recovering from illness or a night out on the town.
Why does the eye area prematurely age?
- skin under the eyes is much thinner than facial skin
- skin under the eyes lacks oil glands
- skin under the eyes has very little fat
- skin lies over a boney hollow (the orbit of the eye) so there is very little support from beneath
- aging and sun damage accelerate thinning and loss of collagen, elastin and fibrin
There are a number of ways to address under eye concerns, but no single cream or treatment is a cure all. Nonetheless, some treatments are more effective, safer and long lasting than others…”
Continue reading Dr. Peirson’s latest article here: https://www.guelphtoday.com/spotlight/seeing-is-believing-safe-effective-treatments-for-dark-circles-and-eye-wrinkles-5204137