What is a Vitamin B12 Shot?
Vitamin B shots are a safe way to improve your health in a variety of ways.
What does a Vitamin B Shot help with?
It is common when following a vegetarian or vegan diet to be deficient in Vitamin B. Symptoms of deficiency depend on what type of vitamin B you lack. It can range anywhere from fatigue and confusion to anemia or a compromised immune system. Even skin rashes can occur.
But vitamin B shots can help in many of the following ways:
- Helps with red blood cell formation & Anemia prevention
- May prevent major birth defects
- May support bone health & prevent osteoporosis
- May reduce your risk of macular degeneration
- May improve mood and symptoms of depression
- May benefit your brain by preventing the loss of neurons
- May give you an energy boost
- May improve your heart health
- And it supports healthy hair, skin & nails
Conditions it treats
- Vitamin B Deficiency
- Compromised Immune System