What is a Vitamin B12 Shot?
Vitamin B shots are a safe way to improve your health in a variety of ways. Adrenal support shots contain a variety of vitamins including B1, B6, B12, B7 (Biotin), Chromium, AMP, Folate and Dexpanthenol (a component of the B-complex).
What does a Vitamin B Shot help with?
It is common when following a vegetarian or vegan diet to be deficient in B Vitamins. Symptoms of deficiency depend on what type of vitamin B you lack. It can range anywhere from fatigue and confusion to anemia or a compromised immune system. Even skin rashes can occur.
But vitamin B shots can:
- Helps with red blood cell formation & Anemia prevention
- Prevent major birth defects
- Support bone health & prevent osteoporosis
- Reduce your risk of macular degeneration
- Improve mood and symptoms of depression
- Benefit your brain by preventing the loss of neurons
- Give you an energy boost
- Improve your heart health
- Supports healthy hair, skin & nails
Conditions it treats
- Vitamin B Deficiency
- Compromised Immune System